Thursday, March 26, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Recycling my closet

I had the pleasure of working on a crazy fun shoot this weekend that was a total Throwback! From the 1950's to the future and crazier still I had all the outfits!

It started with me wearing my grandmothers dress and apron from the 1950's with the milkman delivering milk. From a rocker dude pizza guy delivering pizza in the 1980's, to a paper boy smacking me in the head each morning with the paper and finally being attached by a drone - I had too much fun and very funny pictures to prove it.  Reminded me of all the crazy things my brothers and their friends would do. Soo much fun! Life has not been dull nor was this shoot! Great job guys! Thanks for including me in the antics. 



Watch the behind the scenes clips:

Chasing and being chased by a drone!



In the end…it all works out!  (One handed catch while drinking coffee, my brothers taught me well!)



Thanks for reading. 
xo
Linda 



No comments:

Post a Comment