Thursday, September 17, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Anthony Krus in KRUSING AMERICA – Changing the course of a child's life...at 6 years old

Anthony Krus being interviewed for the first time at 6 years old
in KRUSING AMERICA. End's up stealing the show!
Directing my nephew, Anthony Krus in KRUSING AMERICA was probably one of the easiest directing jobs I've ever done. He was a natural – charming, honest, hilarious and cute-as-heck. It started on this day, the first day I interviewed him for KRUSING AMERICA. This photo captures the moment when he told me about his loose tooth. He went on to capture our hearts. Today he and I have a bond that can not be broken. It is one of my favorite parts of my work and life so far. (And he's become quite the little filmmaker - I will claim full responsibility:) I am so proud of the young man he is becoming. 

I'm biased but if you loved his candor and humor in KRUSING AMERICA - then wait till you see some of the other things he is creating. Stay tuned for more from this young writer, director, filmmaker - Anthony Thomas Krus.

I love this little kid…"working" his first acting job on KRUSING AMERICA.

Linda Kruse 
Creator / Director / Producer
KRUSING AMERICA

No comments:

Post a Comment