Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Travel Tuesday: Boerne, TX & Enchanted Springs Ranch / Cowboys, Cattle Ranches & Chuckwagons. Must visit!

Me with my niece & nephew hamming it up
at Enchanted Springs Ranch.
My brother having fun with his kids
at Enchanted Springs Ranch. 
I'm traveling this week to Texas so I thought I'd share one of my favorite stories while shooting KRUSING AMERICA in the Texas Hill Country outside of San Antonio: all of the towns I had research weren't the right fit - so my bother, Victor (the star of the series) and I started driving… We made a wrong turn off the freeway and ended up in this amazing little town called Boerne, Texas and at Enchanted Springs Ranch. 

The easiest group to direct - A bunch of hams!
When I think of Texas and the Old West - I think of cowboys, cattle ranchers and chuckwagon's. That charm does exist in the Texas Hill country. Just 20 minutes north of San Antonio is a delightful small-town rooted in the Texas heritage of hospitality, courtesy and kindness.  open friendly community who's spirit will warm the heart of any stranger. Beautiful winding roads carved into the scenic rolling hills where sunsets give way to star-filled nights and the morning sunrise comes up on the people as genuine as the land they tend. Next stop on Krusing America is the charismatic hill country town of Boerne, Texas and Enchanted Spring Ranch. Definitely must stop and see when you visit Boerne. 

Krusing America family & the family
of Enchanted Springs Ranch
Behind the scenes filming at
Enchanted Springs Ranch in Boerne, TX
I've include a few pictures from our shoot at Enchanted Springs Ranch with owners & retired military Steve & Vicki Schmidt and their family. A perfect fit and a perfect time. 


Visitors come to Boerne to lazily stroll Main Street, see some historic sites, discover the variety of wonderful shops, galleries and restaurants and enjoy a slower pace of life. The warm friendly community of Boerne won't discourage you from indulging. Rest up at one of the quaint Inns or B&Bs and embrace the cozy, Southern hospitality at its best! 

Visit Borne websites and see Where to Shop, Where to Eat, and Where to Stay pages to find out how to make the most out of your getaway! Perfect place to visit on Travel Tuesday and any day. See and read more at: http://www.visitboerne.org

No comments:

Post a Comment