Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Foodie: Taking a Bite out of The Big Apple

I landed in New York late one night and the only thing I could think about was 'what to eat?!' It's kind of a theme when I'm in The City: where to eat, what to eat, when to eat…And NYC is probably one of my favorite cities to eat in – partly because everything is open late and partly because New Yorkers are passionate about a lot of things: sports, traffic and food just to name a few. 

And there is nothing more New York than a Pastrami Reuben and Matzo Ball Soup: 
Two of my favorite foods to eat in New York (who am I kidding…) and almost anywhere. 
Matzo Ball Soup
Pastrami Reuben
One tip: the best place to try these must eats is at a regular corner Diner. 
Look for the word "Diner"….no other place will be the same.
Enjoy!


















No comments:

Post a Comment