Thursday, May 7, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Falling in love with The Big Apple

When I was accepted into the scholarship program at Hunter College in New York City - The City was very different. I was a kid practically, naive, adventurous, and curious of all that crazy city had to offer. The Twin Towers stood tall and the city was gritty, grumpy and god fearing…Things have changed for all of us...but my sense of wonder has not wavered. I am grateful for this city - it made me strong and fearless. It helped shape who I am today.

Cities have a heartbeat and a life of their own. The more you travel, the more you feel their pull and fall in love with all their different personalities. THIS one will always have a special place in my heart.  My New York. My first love.



We're always looking for great places and great people to feature on this blog…send a message

CONNECT with us, JOIN the conversation, 
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to see more!

Thanks for watching and subscribing, 
Linda Kruse
Creator / Producer. Director of Krusing America

No comments:

Post a Comment