Thursday, June 4, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Inquisitive Nature + Wanderlust

What happens when an inquisitive nature meets wanderlust?
The life of KRUSING AMERICA creator / producer / director Linda Kruse


Linda Kruse N9 - Northern Outpost Kuwait DMZ 2003
From a very early age I knew I wanted to travel the world and learn as much as possible, meet people and learn what makes them who they are today. 

I recently found this picture of me on the DMZ (Demilitarized Zone) of Kuwait. I was filming on the boarders of Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Kuwait in 2003. I was working on a "peace-keeping" documentary when I learned we were no longer 'at peace' and about to invade Iraq. 

So much for the "peace-keeping" idea! It may have delayed things then but it certainly didn't stop me. Even today, I still want to know and understand why things are the way they are?

And in fact, now I make content that highlights people, places and organizations committed to learning and finding peaceful ways to function in todays world. My hope is for my readers, viewers, followers and subscribers to find their inquisitive nature and visit with me. 

My Throwback Thursday is a reminder to find your purpose in life. Maybe start with figuring out your personality traits: For me - it's an 'Inquisitive Nature' meets 'Wanderlust'.

Inquisitive Nature means being very curious, always wanting to find out details. To know what's going on and asking a lot of questions. Wanderlust is a strong, innate impulse or desire to travel or explore the world often in order to find oneself. 

I wouldn't want it any other way. 

I'm curious what motivates you to travel? What experiences have shaped who you are today - CONNECT with us and share your travel stories on our Social Media links below. 

********************************
We’re committed to building a better future and highlighting the best of the best of us. 
We're always looking for great places and great people to feature on this blog…
Please send a message

CONNECT with us, JOIN the conversation, 
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to see more!

Thanks for watching and subscribing, 
Linda Kruse
KRUSING AMERICA
Creator / Producer / Director

FOLLOW us on Twitter @KrusingAmerica  @lindamkruse   @AtticusProd
LIKE us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment