Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Wednesday Women: Powerful Women at SF WebFest

I had the opportunity this weekend to work at the first ever SF WebFest in San Francisco. I was asked to participate in the Mentor Sessions, Moderate Panels, and Introduce and Host the Q&A for the Festival Centerpiece, Tiffany Shlain. At first it seemed like an ordinary speaking gig but once I spoke with the festival organizer, Laura Wainer - I knew this was going to be something way more than just another typical weekend.


There's something really amazing about women working together.  This wasn't a women's festival but when one woman decides to do something - girlfriends rally. And when powerful women get together - look out world - things will change!

I spent an entire day with these wonderful women. I will share other cool moments at this event but in the meantime - I wanted to share this photo from the first annual SF WebFest 2015 for my Women on Wednesday post. 

Because of this group, I may do an entire week on 'women making a difference'. So if you know of any other in individuals or women organizations I should highlight. Please send them my way...

********************************

We’re committed to building a better future and highlighting the best of the best of us. 
We're always looking for great places and great people to feature on this blog…
Please send a message

CONNECT with us, JOIN the conversation, 
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to see more!

Thanks for watching and subscribing, 
Linda Kruse
KRUSING AMERICA
Creator / Producer / Director

FOLLOW us on Twitter @KrusingAmerica 

LIKE us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment