Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Travel Tuesday: KRUSING AMERICA wins another TELLY for Best Travel Pilot


Look what came in the mail yesterday!

Last year KRUSING AMERICA won 2 TELLY AWARDS for BEST EPISODE (#4 Washington) and a PEOPLE'S TELLY – which was a huge accomplishment since people I didn't know voted for the series.

So I decided to submit the Pilot Episode in this years competition and it WON! BEST PILOT.




I am honored and blessed that my little show is doing so well.

My 2015 TELLY now joins the other gals on my desk…awaiting the arrival of 3 other statues that should be here any day.

A HUGE THANK YOU to EVERYONE that put in time to make it an multi-award winning series. 

If you would like to see the award-winning episodes and more:
Please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel at: www.youtube.com/KrusingAmerica

Thank you!
Linda Kruse
KRUSING AMERICA
Creator / Producer / Director

FOLLOW us on Twitter @KrusingAmerica  @lindamkruse   @AtticusProd
LIKE us on Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment